Spring 2016 Newsletter
Inside this issue:
- Professional Development Made Easy
- Owen Library participates in ALA’s International Games Day @ Your Library program
- Mary F. Shipper Library Pilots ePortfolio Course at West Virginia University
- Chatham University Archives & Special Collections Receives Grant from NEH
- Lewis J. Ort Library Celebrates 40th Anniversary, National Library Week
- Gumberg Library at Duquesne University Acquires Rare Edition of “The Faerie Queene”
- Saint Francis University Library Chosen to Host “Native Voices” Traveling Exhibit
- New Staff Member at the Pennsylvania State University Fayette Campus Library
Spring Conference 2016 - Transforming Our Libraries
Registration is now open for the WPWVC/ACRL Spring Conference, "Transforming Our Libraries" at Seton Hill University in Greensburg, PA on Friday, June 10, 2016.
The keynote speaker will be Miguel Figueroa from ALA's Center for the Future of Libraries.
Register here. Registration closes June 3rd.